What a crazy weekend of boudoir! Back at my usual studio in Ballard, this time I had seven boudoir sessions spread over Saturday and Sunday, and all of the ladies were awesome. It was a really nice number of sessions to have scheduled, and I didn’t feel *completely* burned out by Sunday evening, which was definitely a plus. I also had time to do a couple of fun self-portraits for my 365 project – remember that? – I haven’t been posting them (I’ve had too much work going on!) but I’m on track with my one-portrait-a-day and it’s day 41 already.
I think everyone really enjoyed their sessions – here’s some of the feedback I got after sending the teasers out yesterday evening:
- OMG I LOVE IT!!!! I seriously can’t wait to see the rest of them … That photo makes me look like a pin-up model, and that’s exactly what I was hoping for. 😀
- I can’t wait to see the rest! Thank you so much, I had a such a great time!!!
- Ohmigawd! Is that really me? … I have already told a bunch of my friends about how cool this was! Don’t be surprised if some of them want to come for boudoir sessions too!
- I think the picture is beautiful. The lighting makes my skin look amazing!
- Wowser! It’s beautiful Kate, thank you so much! I love it … you’re an amazing photographer and you made me feel so comfortable!
Anyway, four of the ladies were brave and generous enough to allow me to share their photos with you – so here are their teasers … enjoy!