Latest news: The sessions are fully booked! Watch this space for more info about up-coming boudoir shoots later this summer!
It’s been a crazy week here – work is piling in, I’ve been out in Illinois for a week’s vacation, and all of a sudden I’m doing a day of boudoir shoots on Saturday June 23rd! I thought I’d better post about it here in case you’ve been reading and are interested – and you’d better be quick because the first three slots have already filled up! (I currently have availability at 6:30pm, 8pm and 9:30pm.)
Here are the package details:
- a one hour shoot in a suite at a very nice hotel in Seattle (further details on request)
- a CD/DVD of high-resolution, edited, print-ready images
- as many outfit/hair/makeup changes as you like within the time frame
- as many poses as you like – and I have a ton of ideas for you, so don’t worry about being nervous!
- a private slide show hosted on my website – which you can choose to share with your significant other or even your friends if you wish
The total price is $200 (plus tax) – and I’m covering the cost of the hotel, so no nasty hidden charges! I’ll also be offering a print package if you’d prefer to get some fine-art prints rather than create your own photo album book (lots of girls use iPhoto, MyPublisher, and similar services to create an affordable photo album for their sweeties).
There are other boudoir photos on here, but here’s one of my favorites of the gorgeous Michelle – from my first ever boudoir shoot!